Tuesday 22 October 2013

Mollie King for Oasis



Hey Guys,

I am a massive fan of the Saturdays.  I love to see their new styles and Mollie has got to be one of my favourites.  Mollie has recently been seen in some great outfits from Oasis and looks amazing in their floral blazer and shorts combo.

So it's no surprise that I was so excited when I seen that Mollie has picked her favourite pieces from the new Oasis collection.  They are pieces that I could imagine Mollie wearing and I'm sure we will be seeing her wearing more Oasis clothing in the near future.

Oasis has not always been a shop that I would buy from often but I will definitely be checking out this range soon.

I think that is my Christmas list bursting already and its not even November yet.

Check out Mollies picks Here and let me know what you think.

G xx

No comments:

Post a Comment