Monday 21 October 2013

Come and Join my journey!

Hi guys and welcome to my blog

I have been a massive fan of reading beauty and lifestyle blogs over the past few years and now I have decided to join the world of blogging.

I have a self confessed shopaholic but not just any shopaholic.  I love to find great products, fashion pieces and interiors for a bargain (I am still feeling that recession pinch).  As I believe some items are worth the money I usually find that with a bit of trial and error there are many high street products which are as good (if not better) than designer brands and also don't leave a sick feeling in your stomach when the credit card bill arrives.

My goal is to try as many products to find out the best buys and the worst buys and I want you to join me in this to find some serious great bargains.

I will try to blog as often as possible to keep up to date with new products and great finds.

I will always appreciate feedback (both good or bad) and also any requests for specific blog posts, so feel free to contact me.

Please follow this blog for updates and I will be on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as soon as possible

G xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11108875/?claim=65g475atr6v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment