Saturday 16 November 2013

MUA Nails


I have recently been trying out a few nail polishes that aren't too bright and are just right to wear during the week in the office.  I am usually drawn to the bright or glittery polishes which means during the week I am left to use clear as I don't like anything too loud for working.  These MUA polishes are a total bargain at £1 Here.  They are smaller than your usual bottle but it means you can try a lot more colours.


From right to left the shades I tried were Koala Bear, Moody Mink, Ameretto Crush, Plum Noir.

When I got these I wasn't too sure how good they would be or how long they would last.  I sometimes find that nail polishes only last a couple of days and when I am working I don't have the time to apply new nail polish every day.  With  a base and top coat I found these lasted 4-5 days with hardly any or no chips.  The Koala Bear and Moody Mink weren't very strong colours and felt I had to put an extra coat on but definitely worth the money.

Have you tried any MUA nail polishes? What is your favourite colour?

G xx

No comments:

Post a Comment